|Operating voltage||DC 10V-35V|
|Rated output||+ / - 3A ,peak 3.5A.|
|Excitation Mode||synchronizing, half step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step, a maximum of 16 segments.|
|Volume||50 x 75 x 35 ( mm)|
|Optocoupler used||6N137 high-speed Opto-Coupler|
CNC Router Single Axis 3A Stepper Motor driver board is for axis control with Input signal high-speed opto-coupler isolation, large heat sink to ensure good heat dissipation. Stepper motor driver is Semi-flow mode adjustable, semi-flow current adjustable,with a variety of semi-flow model and semi-flow current setting functions.
Technical specifications & features:
|Voltage||5.5V to 27V|
|Size||Approx. 4 x 5 x 1.2 cm / 1.57x1.97x0.47inch|
This driver uses Infineon chips BTS7960 composed of high power drive full H-bridge driver module with thermal over current protection. Double BTS 7960 H-bridge driver circuit, with a strong drive and braking, effectively isolating the microcontroller and motor driver! High current 43A.Features of Double BTS7960 43A H-bridge High-Power Stepper Motor Driver Module:
|Rated maximum output reached||+/- 4.5A|
|Subdivision||Full Step, Half Step, 1/4-step, Step 1/8, 1/16-step, Up To 16 Segments.|
|Application||For 4.2A 42,57,86 within the two-phase / four-phase / four-wire / six-wire stepper motor.|
TB6600 stepper motor driver provides maximum 4.5A output current. TB6600 comes with output sort-circuit protection, Low-Pressure shut-off, Overheating parking and over-current protection. Output current is infinitely adjustable to meet various applications. Features:
|Name||ESP-12E motor shield|
|Voltage for motor||4.5V to 36V|
|Voltage for ESP control board||4.5V to 9V|
1. ESP12E Motor Shield is a high-current motor drive module compatible with ESP12E Dev Kit and . The module is designed with a plug-in board and can be directly connected to the ESP12E Dev Kit or NodeMCU Lua module.
2. The module adopts the excellent high-power motor dedicated full-bridge chip L293DD produced by STMicroelectronics. It can directly drive 2 DC motors or 1 stepping motor, and the driving current can reach 1.2A. The layout of the circuit diagram is reasonable, the package is packaged and the installation is very convenient.
3. The module uses the IO port of the ESP12E Dev Kit as the control port, and the internal logic chip completes the motor IC drive. Therefore, it only occupies four ports of the control boards D1, D2, D3, and D4, which are respectively used as PWMA (motor A speed) and PWMB (motor B). Speed), DA (Motor A direction), DB (Motor B direction) function.
4. The module also draws multiple pins such as VIN, 3.3V, DIO, AIO, SDIO, UART, SPI, RST, EN, etc., which can be easily connected to various sensors (temperature and humidity, buzzer, illumination, relay, etc.).
5. The module adopts a user-friendly design scheme, and the power button switch allows the user to conveniently switch the power.
6. This module can be used directly to control smart cars.